In this role you will:
• Be responsible for driving sales performance with and through the Outside Sales Consultants and the Inside Sales Support Team. Track and report territory performance, market opportunities, as well as leveraging internal and external partners to drive market share, establishing a competitive edge against other products in the market.
• Manage effective lead conversion and tracking resulting in a bankable forecast
• Hire, train, develop and evaluate direct reports. Ensure successful on-boarding of new hires to include development and implementation of training. Document, plan and deliver meaningful and timely performance reviews. Take disciplinary action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensure compliance with current federal, state and local regulations.
• Provide leadership through effective communication of the vision and strategy to accomplish individual and departmental goals that relate to the sales plan, consistent with established sales procedures; also incorporating active coaching to develop the Sales Team. Inspire and persuade others to voluntarily follow direction, pursue and achieve goals, and adopt new positions or opinions
• Develop effective sales strategies and ensure their timely implementation. Ensure the successful achievement of the company’s aggressive sales goals across all its regions
• Assist in establishing a budget consistent with company goals
• Develop and manage an effective Inside Sales strategy to effectively understand what motivates Park’s customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way
• Work closely with the Installation/Field Service, Product Management and Marketing teams to provide World Class Experiences for our customers working collaboratively to resolve service issues
• Manage the accuracy of Park’s CRM system
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday pay and more!