Do you want to be part of defining new and innovative product offerings? Looking to join the leader in our industry?
We are looking for a Product Manager of Countertops to lead the definition of product requirements and create product road maps in conjunction with the Director of Product Management. The Product Manager will be responsible for collecting and deciphering the current and future needs and wants of customers to translate into tangible product offerings to be tested with our current customer base and fabricators purchasing competitive product.
The Product Manager will collect and analyze internal data from warranty, case history, any existing voice of customer activities, sales, engineering, service, training, ECR’s and NCR’s. The data collected will be used to enhance the product specification and development of product road maps.
The Product Manager will spend time in the marketplace understanding customer and non-customer needs and wants. They will look for the root of the issues and use lean principles to get to the root cause of any issues. Further, they will look and learn customer business or equipment challenges that can be improved or solved by a Park Industries solution.
In this role you will:
- Discover voice of customer and industry movement through customer visits, web research, adjacent industries, competitive intel and Park events.
- Manage our products through the entire product line life cycle from planning to tactical activities, including sustainment, refreshes and market placement. This includes marketing information for staff and sales.
- Work with all internal stake holders, specifically sales, to collaboratively improve market share of all products.
- Develop and presents product gate documents for broad buy in and executive management approval.
- Recommend competitive positioning, pricing and Feature/Function/Benefit analysis, including proper Park internal customer needs focused checklists to product successful (as determined by business case) product launches. Product Manager leads product rollout launches.
Park offers competitive wages and great benefits to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday pay and so much more!
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Product Management or similar field required
Experience: Minimum of 5 years Engineering and/or Product Management experience