Webinar: Moving Forward with Workforce Training Grants
Join Dan Solomon of the Minnesota Department of Labor (DOL), and Jodie Greising of the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) to learn how to navigate state grants to help train the next generation of manufacturing workers.
- Learn about PIPELINE Dual Training grants and Minnesota Jobs Skills Partnering (MJSP) Automation Training Grants.
- Start focusing on training needs for this fall.
- Learn how to apply for Pipeline Grants. Deadline is May 8.
- Learn how to apply for MJSP Automation Grants. Deadline is June 30.
- Engage your employees with their future skills development at a time they need some hope.
Why these grants are important:
- Dual-training grants are part of the Minnesota Dual-Training Pipeline, which was established by the Minnesota Legislature in 2014 to expand dual training and apprenticeship programs. Dual-training programs provide structured on-the-job training and related instruction so employees can develop the necessary occupational competencies to succeed in their chosen career.
- The Minnesota Jobs Skills Partnership (MJSP) works with businesses, educational institutions and nonprofit organizations to train or retrain workers, expand work opportunities and keep high-quality jobs in the state. The goal is to target short-term training for full-time employment in the growth sectors of the states economy.
This webinar is presented by:
Central Minnesota Manufacturers Association (CMMA)
Minnesota Precision Manufacturing Association (MPMA)
Tri-State Manufacturers’ Association (TSMA)