WEBINAR: Determining the ROI of Customer Experience
No registration necessary
Let’s be honest – do you really understand your customer and how to determine the ROI on their experience with your company? Even if you think you know your customers, there’s a lot more to understanding how customer experience (CX) measurements and metrics impact your bottom line.
Jump in feet first with Bob Azman and enjoy his funny, rapid-fire, and practical approach to CX measurements and how to determine realistic impacts for your business:
- CX measurements – complicated but worth it!
- Determining the best measurements to use for your business – not what everyone else says to use.
- Types of VOC (voice of the customer) measurements that can be utilized in any business environment be it B2B; B2C or B2B2C.
- Building a case for investments in CX people, processes, and technology.
- The ROI for CX Investments including LTV (long-term value).
- Creating dashboards to drive and track results across all functions of the business.
- Understand the business value of CX.
- Build a case for investing in CX initiatives.
- Learn about the various measurements used to monitor CX results.
- Develop dashboards that cut across all functions of an organization not just the contact center.
ABOUT THE PRESENTER
Bob Azman is the Chief Experience Officer, Innovative CX Solutions, LLC, a customer-experience consulting firm that specializes in CX design and execution, sales and service experience design, and talent development. He was a presenter at The 2019 MN Manufacturing Conference and got rave reviews from those who attended his session because of his relatable and unforgettable approach to CX.
Bob earned both his MBA and bachelor’s degrees from the University of St. Thomas in St. Paul. He is an adjunct professor in the University of Minnesota Carlson School Of Management’s Supply Chain and Operations Management department and a senior guest lecturer at the Rutgers University School of Business Executive Education programs.
Watch Bob in action!