OSHA at the Door
Prepare Your Team for Success
Surprise!! An OSHA inspector is at your door! It can happen at any time with no advance warning. The health of your employees and your business depends on you being ready. Safety is good business. Here’s why:
Get clear on how to better protect your employees and make a huge difference in how your company fares with an OSHA inspector visit. TSMA, GLASH and OECS have teamed up to bring this low-cost workshop to Alexandria ... join us to for the inside track from OSHA and workplace safety experts.
- Accidents can cause costly business interruptions.
- Customers expect that your workplace is safe.
- OSHA fines and increased insurance rates are costly.
- Strong workplace safety practices help recruit and retain top talent.
- Safety=Profitability. An effective safety program saves $4 to $6 for every $1 invested, according to OSHA.
In this event you will learn:
TIM PETERSON, CHST, VP of Operations
- How to proactively prepare your safety program
- Best practices when OSHA shows up
- Avoiding costly fines
- Q and A with the experts
Tim is the Vice President of Operations and a key Senior strategic management member of OECS. He manages field operations in Minnesota, South and North Dakota and has extensive experience in regulatory issues in construction and general industry.
RANDY NILES, Area Director of Operations
Randy Niles is the Area Director of Operations. He manages the OECS office in Fargo, ND. He is responsible for providing safety services to clients throughout North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska and Colorado. He has over 12 years of experience in the field of safety in both Construction and General Industry. Randy is also a member of the Continuum Toastmasters in Fargo where he completed his Competent Communicator (CC) and Competent Leadership (CL) qualifications.