CMMA Safety Series:
Part 2 - Business Case for Safety
Every dollar invested in safety gets your company a $4 to $6 RETURN. Often lost in industry jargon, our experts will demystify this for you so your company can capture the benefits.
Takeaways from attending this session:
AMFA, CMMA, and TSMA have partnered with OECS to bring an informative and interactive safety series to all members. Are you looking for information on how to keep up on all the current environmental health and safety regulations? This can be an overwhelming and daunting task. The OECS team of experts will help you get your safety edge and share how to create a strong safety program that reduces your risk and exposure, while ultimately paying back a healthy return. Discover a clear pathway to take immediate, positive steps for your company. This session is available in three locations (Duluth, St. Cloud, Fergus Falls); you decide which works best for you.
BUSINESS CASE FOR SAFETY
3 Part Safety Series
- The facts you need to build the case for investing in safety
- Why those investments will bring huge returns to your company.
- How to use safety as your catalyst to transform your business
- What are the real costs of injuries
- What are the 20 injury-related elements that impact your company
- Why the experience modification rate is so negatively impacted by injuries and what’s at stake if you do not address
Part 1: Building a Strong Safety Culture. March
Part 2: Business Case for Safety. June
Part 3: Environmental & Industrial Hygiene Basics. September