I encourage you to include our Employer Health Plans as one of the options you explore. Several members and board members have made the switch to a self-funded healthcare plan—lowering their costs, reducing premiums and giving their employees more access to care.
We anticipate 30 additional member companies will take advantage of Employer Health Plans in 2020! Will your company be one of them?
Midwest Manufacturers’ Association partnered with Hahn Financial Group, Inc. in Sioux Falls, SD, to provide all members of AMFA, CMMA, and TSMA with healthcare options: multiple vendors to choose from and plans that are easily customizable to meet your employees’ and company’s needs. We recently asked your fellow members about their insurance experience with Hahn.
Key benefits expressed by members:
- I’m thrilled with the savings! It helped us reduce premiums for our employees.
- It was a smooth transition. I would recommend it to others.
- It gave us better options. Our previous plan didn’t include the Mayo Clinic system.
- We love Maria! We heard this from more than one company.
- It’s clear when you don’t have an advocate. We’ve had great customer service.
Wishing you a smooth health insurance “shopping season!”